Concurrent Enrollment at Other Institutions

Students that may need to complete coursework by concurrent enrollment at another college or university during the same semester may request permission for concurrent enrollment through regular academic channels (academic advisor, department chair, or the college dean).

If permission is granted, such credit hours earned may be applied toward degree requirements at A&M-Central Texas. Courses completed without such approval may not apply toward degree requirements.

Written permission from the department chair or the college dean is required prior to concurrent enrollment in extension coursework or in any resident courses from other institutions. Course load limits are not waived for students seeking concurrent enrollment, and must be approved through the appropriate channels.